Let’s be honest. If you are like most people in Edmonds, you’ve probably put off going to the dentist at one time or another. Some of us have even avoided seeing a dentist for years at a time. Research shows one in three Americans avoids going to the dentist regularly. As the time spent away from your dentist’s chair adds up, so does the cost of potential dental work.
- It’s never too late to seek dental care, no matter your age or the condition of your teeth.
- Regular dental check-ups and cleanings can help diagnose and treat oral health issues early, saving costs in the long run.
- Preventative care is the best medicine for maintaining a healthy smile and preventing expensive dental procedures.
- Soundview Family Dental offers a range of services, from simple fillings to full mouth restoration, to help you achieve a healthy, radiant smile.
You start to feel and even see that your teeth are not in good shape. Plaque and tartar buildup, toothaches, sensitivity to hot and cold, bleeding gums, deep, dark stains, perhaps even loose, clearly decaying teeth. Either way, by the time you get to this point you are probably wondering – is it too late to see the dentist? Here’s what Dr. Kitts has to say when it comes to oral health:
It is never too late to seek dental care! No matter how old you are, what condition your teeth are in, or how long you’ve been avoiding a trip to your local Edmonds dentist, there is something we can do to help. Even if you are missing all your teeth, we can still help restore your oral health, smile, and quality of life. Going to the dentist- even when there is nothing wrong- is the key to three important parts of your oral health:
- Diagnosis and early treatment of any issues — Dr. Kitts can detect tooth decay, gum disease, and even signs of oral cancer before they become serious. Preventative care is truly the best medicine when it comes to your smile. That’s why most insurance carriers cover the bulk of costs for X-rays, bi-annual cleanings, and check-ups.
- Keeping dental care costs down — One of the number one reasons people avoid the dentist is for fear of the cost. The longer you wait, the more expensive it gets, and the more time you will have to spend in the dental chair.
- Maintaining a beautiful, healthy smile! At Soundview Family Dental we put your oral health needs first, so we really mean it when we say don’t hesitate to ask us any questions! We offer everything from simple fillings to full mouth restoration services and we’ll work with the needs of you and your family to give you the healthy, radiant smile you deserve. Contact us today and schedule your appointment!